Thursday, April 8, 2010

Now It's Thursday

I didn't accomplish all of my Wednesday goals. Then I ran out of time to post last night and didn't get to mention my goals for Thursday..which I didn't accomplish as well.

So..go me.

Today I spent the morning down at the southern women's show walking around all of the exhibitors and trying to drum up business. I didn't do as well as I had hoped and maybe that's because I was pessimistic about the clientele. Most of the vendors are there to drum up their own business and I didn't want to interfere with that, and then a large chunk are folks who are using their garage to produce some product, sell their MLM, or sell their "as seen on tv" wares.

I think the shamwow guy will sell a lot of his bogus towels this weekend.

Goals for Friday.

Busy morning. Have to get the tag's renewed on the truck for my sister and brother-in-law to take it to Ky this weekend. Drop by a client that is currently avoiding me. Follow up with folks I met this week, and plan out next week. I have a lot of 1 on 1 meetings to do in the next couple of weeks for my networking group. Gotta get busy!

Well let you know over the weekend how today went.

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment